Meg Whitman is an American business executive, the CEO of Quibi, and a board member of Procter & Gamble and Dropbox. Previously, she was known as HP CEO Meg Whitman. Forbes ranked her 20th in the list of “100 Most Powerful Women in the World” in 2014. We will see some of Meg Whitman quotes.
Here are some quotes by Whitman –
- “Problems are good, as long as you solve them quickly.”
- “When people use your brand name as a verb, that is remarkable.”
- “Communications is at the heart of e-commerce and community.”
- “The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.”
- “Most of us can’t even begin to imagine.”
- “We have always said that advertising is just the icing on the cake. It is not the cake.”
- “Sometimes it’s a little bit like being a politician. We have work to do in understanding our users’ sentiments.”
- “To be effective, leaders must have the qualities and attitudes essential to work in a group setting.”
- “We believe everyone has something to contribute. We encourage people to treat others the way they want to be treated.”
- “Pattern recognition is gained through experience.”
We can get a much better idea about Meg Whitman leadership style through the above quotes. Here are some quotes from another HP CEO Carly Fiorina.