Few believe that Anime Cartoons are a waste of time but it is not. Rather, each and every Anime series assimilate life lessons. Although its action and fun sequences are the main reason behind children’s excitement. Anime characters showcase the true meaning of friendship, hope, love, respect and other good values. This positive side of Anime is evident through many Anime quotes by famous personalities.
What are Anime Quotes?
Animation quotes or Anime Quotes are quotes from animation filmmakers. These quotes often offer inspiration to viewers and provide us with an innovative boost to do something unique in life.
Anime quotes are words of wisdom from animators that motivate people.
Some of the best anime quotes:
- “I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.” – Walt Disney
It is one of the famous anime quotes and goes together with the storytelling quotes. It conveys the message that the feeling of the audience should always be kept at the front of your mind. The entertainment should happen with your story and any other thing which you can thrust into the animation minus interruption is a fillip.
- One of the famous anime quotes made by Hayao Miyazaki is: “I am an animator. I feel like I’m the manager of an animation cinema factory. I am not an executive. I’m rather like a foreman, like the boss of a team of craftsmen. That is the spirit of how I work.”
The Walt Disney of Japan, Hayao Miyazaki is the co-founder of the Studio Ghibli Film and Animation studio. Besides, he is an extremely gifted producer, director, author, and animator. He primarily focuses on the aesthetic facets of an animator and how they join hands to innovate something that is a real combination of their skill and endeavor.
- Another gem of an anime quote from Norman McLaren is: “Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn.”
One of the most precious aspects that animation possess above other forms of art is the illusion of motion as a result of a series of pictures. However, this anime quote by McLaren prompts us to speed up and think about the motion generated when the separate images run in concert. So, create your art form for the motion, not only the cartoon.
- The anime quote made by Pete Docter is one of the good anime quotes and it says: “I made tons of films. I did an animation for my friends’ films. I animated scenes just for the fun of it. Most of my stuff was bad, but I had fun, and I tried everything I knew to get better.”
Pete Docter is also a famous producer, writer, director, and animator. He has been instrumental behind many successful animation feature films like the Up, Inside Out, Monsters Inc., and Toy Story. We admire all his creations since they symbolize the significance of fortitude at the start of the career of an animation artist. Besides, it also tells us that we should keep in mind to enjoy whatever we create or do.
- One of the most popular animation quotes made by Gore Verbinski is: “Nothing’s occurring in animation – you manufacture everything.”
Gore Verbinski is the director of Pirates of the Caribbean, Rango, The Ring, and many other films. His selective list of movie titles includes not only animation but other films as well.
Therefore, these Anime Quotes talks of the utter strength at your fingertips with the animation art form in comparison to other conventional full-length feature films. There are endless opportunities to do anything you want with animation films and the animators can create the opportunities themselves.