Are you aware about how to survive a wildfire?
This year the Western United States saw a few wildfires and the destruction caused as a result. It has left many in confusion as to how to survive a wildfire.
Wildfires are most common in hot, dry areas, and they can happen anytime, anywhere. That’s why it’s important to follow these wildfire supplies tips to prepare. But, if you become trapped in your home, car, or outside during a forest fire, you can protect yourself. You need to keep fire survival kit with you. Usually we don’t know how to survive wildfire in forest. But it will be better to know prior how to survive a forest fire.
- Stay Calm and Stay Together
- Call 911 and let them know where you are
- Fill your sinks and bathtubs with cold water
- Cover your nose and mouth with wet cloth
- Keep your doors and windows shut, but don’t lock them
- Stay inside and away from windows and exterior walls
So, we now know how to survive a wildfire and next time if we face such situation you know what to do. See similar videos here.