Banker is a person employed by a bank, especially as an executive or other official. In a typical day, they assists clients by setting up checking and savings accounts, authorizing loans. It is too much stressful to maintain all those tasks. So, usually they loose interest in their job. Quotes on banking humor may reduce the stress level. Here we will see some banking inspirational quotes.
Let’s learn from some banking motivational quotes –
- “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” ― Thomas Jefferson
- “The rich run a global system that allows them to accumulate capital and pay the lowest possible price for labor. The freedom that results applies only to them. The many simply have to work harder, in conditions that grow ever more insecure, to enrich the few. Democratic politics, which purports to enrich the many, is actually in the pocket of those bankers, media barons and other moguls who run and own everything.” ― Charles Moore
- “Drive-in banks were established so most of the cars today could see their real owners.” ― E. Joseph Cossman
- “A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.” ― Mark Twain
- “A healthy Banking system is one of the vital parts of a nation’s foundation.” ―
Hope the quotes about banking humor made your day little humorous. See similar humor quotes here.