Productive quotes for work increase our happiness and productivity. Here are some happiness quotes on inspiring productivity.
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss, American podcaster, author and entrepreneur
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie, American writer
- “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka, writer
- “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris, author and finance expert
- “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” – Francine Jay, author
- “You can fool everyone else, but you can’t fool your own mind.” – David Allen, author and productivity consultant
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
Hope the happy quotes for work made you a little more enthusiastic. Check some happy quotes about letting go of your worries.