Hilary Hinton “Zig” Ziglar was an American motivational speaker, salesman, author. His father’s name and mother’s name were John Silas Ziglar and Lila Wescott Ziglar respectively. With his family, he moved to Mississippi when he was 5 years old. Ziglar joined WearEver Cookware company as a salesman. He founded Zigmanship Institute, now known as Ziglar, Inc. We will see some motivational quotes from Zig Ziglar.
Here are some inspirational quotes Zig Ziglar –
- “Stop selling. Start helping.”
- “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24-hour days.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
- “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.”
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.”
- “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.”
- “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.”
Hope you found Zig Ziglar motivational quotes very motivating. Explore some motivational quotes from Dave Thomas.