It’s essential to maintain a positive relationships between boss and employees. Generally, it is not a good impression to be the best friend of your boss. Moreover, it is also considered to be a bad idea of knowing your supervisor on personal level without maintaining the workplace decorum. But yes, you can attempt to know him personally within the professional boundaries. Here are some work relationship quotes. The below quotations on employment will help you better understand workplace etiquette.
Following are some employee and boss relationship quotes –
- “The greatest gift of leadership is a boss who wants you to be successful.” – Jon Taffer
- “The leader is the person who brings a little magic to the moment.” – Denise Morrison
- “Everyone talks about building a relationship with your customer. I think you build one with your employees first.” – Angela Ahrendts
- “Before you become a leader, success is all about growing yourself. After you become a leader, success is about growing others.” – Jack Welch
- “There is little success where there is little laughter.” – Andrew Carnegie
Hope you enjoyed the work relationship quotes. Check related humor quote on programmer.