Steve Jobs, the Co-founder of the best tech company in the World. In the year 1976 he co-founded the Apple Inc. with Steve Wozniak. Their work gained popularity and wealth. A year later they produced successful microcomputers.
Steve Jobs is widely recognized as the American business billionaire, the greatest entrepreneur, co-founder, chairman and chief executive of Apple Inc. He was also a shareholder of Pixar, chairman, and CEO of NeXT and also a board member of The Walt Disney Company.
Related Article: Steve Jobs quote on Life
Here are best Steve Jobs Quotes about Work and Life
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
- My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.