People who write and check reports are quite talented when it comes to structuring the report. But, it is mention-worthy that their business humor is on another level. They find humor in writing reports and also when checking the same.
Check this workplace humor to uplift your mood while writing a tiresome report on some projects. Similarly, here are some other quotes of humor about writing:
- “It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly.” – C.J. Cherryh
- “Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.” – Gene Fowler
- “The road to hell is paved with adverbs.” – Stephen King
- “Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.” – E.L. Doctorow
- “It takes a heap of sense to write good nonsense.” – Mark Twain
Related article: Business Humor Quotes on Banking Jobs