There is no smell of salty water, nut the things lives there have smell. There is nothing compared to the smell of the sea. This smell of the ocean comes for the dimethyl sulfide(DMS).
Here are some quotes about the sea to refresh your memory of last visit to sea.
- “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
- “Take me to the ocean. Let me sail the open sea. To breathe the warm and salty air and dream of things to be.” – Erica Billups
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
- “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Related article: The Worrying Facts About Ocean Pollution