Many people feel compelled to accept and fulfill every request. Even when we are devoid of our time, still we do our best to do the job requested. This is because we are afraid to say no. But people misunderstand that saying no is beneficial for you as it earns you respect from yourself and also from other people around you.
Here is a happiness quote on saying no. It implies that learning to say no gives you happiness. Similarly, some other saying no quotes or learn to say no quotes are listed below:
- “Say no to everything, so you can say yes to the one thing.” – Richie Norton
- “It’s only by saying NO that you can concentrate on the things that are really important.” – Steve Jobs
- “Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.” – Josh Billings
- “When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Freedom comes when you learn to let go, creation comes when you learn to say no.” – Madonna Ciccone
Related article: Happiness Quotes on Inspiring Productivity