Ice cream, the quintessential blissful dessert, admired by most individuals around the world. While buying ice cream from dessert shops, that euphoric moment of ice cream sampling is the ultimate ecstasy.
Grateful President Regan of the United States that we have the National Ice Cream day, celebrated on the third Sunday of July. On this day, people wishes each other saying, “happy ice cream day“.
Even on happy days ice cream parlor, vendors wish happy ice cream before serving ice cream to customers.
Here are some more funny quotes on ice cream and ice cream sampling,
- “… everyone knows that ice cream is worth the trouble of being cold. Like all things virtuous, you have to suffer to gain the reward.” – Brandon Sanderson, The Rithmatist
- “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.” – Charles Baxter, The Feast of Love
- “Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.” – Don Kardong
- “There were some problems only coffee and ice cream could fix.” – Amal El-Mohtar, Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
- “If your arteries are good, eat more ice cream. If they are bad, drink more red wine. Proceed thusly.” – Sandra Byrd, Bon Appetit
Related article: Halloween Party Food Ideas