Oprah Winfrey is an American television producer, author, actress, and philanthropist. She is popular for the talk show “The Oprah Winfrey Show”, the highest rated TV program of it’s kind. Winfrey was first black multi-billionaire. She studied communication from Tennessee State University. Forbes recognized her as “World’s Most Powerful Celebrity” for 5 times. Here are some Oprah Winfrey motivational quotes to get some inspiration.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.”
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”
- “You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.”
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
Hope Oprah Winfrey inspirational quotes inspired you. Here are some related article.