Taking a nap feels us happy. Here are some nap sayings –
- “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” – Barbara Jordan
- “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” – Ovid
- “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything till noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap.”- Bob Hope
- “Sometimes I try to take a nap before shows. That clears my head.” – Louis C. K.
- “But the important thing is to lie down and fall asleep. That little nap means you wake up fresh again and can continue.” – James Levine
- “Oh, it takes a lot of energy to do this rap
I feel kinda sleepy, better take a nap
Not too long a nap, two hours, that’s a winner
I wouldn’t wanna sleep to a roast beef dinner” – Bryon Cole David
- “Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel.” – Ben Stein
- “If I think of me and you
It makes me take a nap at noon
But if I die before I wake
I won’t mind, I’m yours to take” – Frank Jorge Lopes Jr.
- “Drift away like Tom Sawyer.
Ride a raft with old Huck Finn.
Take a nap like Rip Van Winkle.
Lay streaming again.
Oh play me some mountain music.” – Randy Owen
- “But for some reason we have been led to believe that once we hit adolescence, we outgrow our need for a nap. Nothing can be further from the truth. The desire for a nap never leaves us.” – Martha Bolton