So, here you go!
If you are less than 16, do it under adult supervision!
1) BC547 Transistor
2) 1K Ohm and 300Ohm Resistance
3) 100uF Capacitor
4) Bread Board
5) Bare Copper Wire
6) Jumper Wires
7) 5V Plus Breadboard Power Supply
Watch the Video to Construct a BuzzWire Game Using Transistor
Steps to Follow
- Connect the breadboard with the Breadboard power supply gadget.
- Construct the BuzzWire and attach it to the stands. After that, connect the Trigger that you will hold with your hand.
- Connect one Point of the Buzz Wire to VCC. Then, connect the trigger to a 1K Resistor in the breadboard.
- Connect Pin 3 to Ground and Pin2 to the other side of the 1K Resistor.
- Connect the Positive of the LED to Vcc, the negative of the LED to a 300Ohm Resistance and the other point of the Resistance to Pin1 of BC547.
- Connect the Positive of the Buzzer to Vcc and the Negative of Buzzer to Pin1 of BC547
- Check all the wiring. If all is well, let’s Power up the system.
Feel free to call your friends and enjoy the Tripping the Buzz Wire game. Feel free to improvise and add more tricks to this electric circuit game! If you have any more ideas, feel free to add them to the comments.