Doesn’t an online chat platform for an online event sound great? RumbleTalk chat is one such chat platform that you can embed on any site. The chat owners on this platform can change between several chat types according to their requirements.
The Main Chat Types on RumbleTalk:
As of now, there are 4 types that you can choose from in this online chat platform.
- Group chat – The group chat acts as a social chat where you can talk with anyone that’s logged in.
- Expert’s chat – It is a chat that professionals can use as a counseling chat. Only admins can initiate a conversation.
- Moderated chat – Admins can approve or delete messages before they are sent to everyone.
- Private chat – Talk with others privately or for multiple people talking about private information.
RumbleTalk also supports in-chat payment capabilities where users can donate, send private payment requests, or add an entrance or subscription fee.
Features of this chat platform
- Send files and documents in the chat room,
- Ability to set admins and privileges,
- Customize your chat the way you like,
- Chat owners can change chat types anytime
Additionally, there are many more features available on this online chat platform. RumbleTalk keeps updating its chat platform with new features every few months. Therefore, you can ensure that support will last for a long time. If you’re not tech-savvy, the knowledge base is always available.