In the last 12-15 months, the world has seen a big turn in normal affairs. Due to the rise of the pandemic all around the globe, nothing is the same as it used to be before. Earlier, on a lousy Sunday afternoon, we one could easily go to their friend’s house and play dungeons and dragons or monopoly but this is not possible now.
List Of Online Card Games With Your Friends
This has brought to a new system of playing the best games with your friends without stepping out of your home. Now, you can play the best online card games with your friends. Here is a list of online card games to play with your friends.
- Classic Solitaire
- Crescent Solitaire
- Forty Thieves Solitaire
- FreeCell Solitaire
- Golf Solitaire and many more!
There are even some websites that have all these online card games available in one place. To play here, the process is very simple. All you have to do is give in your email ID, register, and give yourself a username. Once you’ve done this, you can have as many friends as you like and play with them all day.
Some Popular Games To Look For
- One of the more popular games of recent years has been Sequence. Now with sequence, you are allowed up to three players. The rules of the game are simple. You have to form two sequences before your opponent. A sequence can be made by five or more dots of the same marker or color.
The more important thing here is that Sequence is a more challenging game that allows the children to think more and understand better. Playing the sequence game online can help the children work more on their brain activity. By thinking more, they are applying themselves which can help them understand the game better. Because of its challenging nature, Sequence has become very popular among today’s kids, and playing sequence games online is what the children look forward to.
- Now one of the most popular games of all time is Monopoly. Every person played monopoly when they were young in their friends’ attic or room. In Monopoly, there would have to be a minimum of 2 players and could go up to 10 players or even more. The goal is to take rent from your opponents to make them go into bankruptcy. Along with that, you will find a variety of cards with advantages and disadvantages like community chest cards, jail-free cards, property cards and it goes on. Playing Monopoly online with friends is surely one of the best online games to play when you’re stuck at home.
In several cases, there may be instances where one would want to play a card game online, but just by themselves. For those kids, one of the best single-player card games is Solitaire. There are a number of these versions that are available online such as Spider Solitaire, Crescent Solitaire, and also FreeCell Solitaire. When you play Solitaire online, you can keep track of all your games, make an account and connect it to your other devices too like your cell phone or tablet. For a new player, there will also be a guide that explains to the player how the game is played.
Pros And Cons Of Playing Online Games
Now that online gaming has become quite prevalent, it is important to not cross the boundary line in some cases. For such reasons, to list the pros and cons of playing online card games is necessary. These pointers may help you.
Vision – It is often said that playing too many games at a stretch can affect the childand lead to a visual impairment, however in most cases, online gaming can help the children with their vision and more importantly their reactions to things.
- Brain – Playing card games online can be a brain booster for the child. The special factor about card games is that they are more complex. When you play a card game, you need to think and have a strategy. A reckless move can lead to you losing in the game which is why your brain is really busy when playing these card games. This helps the child in understanding and more importantly, learning more things.
- Stress-Relief – Playing games of any sort is often related to a person playing who either isn’t doing anything or is spending his leisure time playing games. Research indicates that when you play games, your stress levels go down, and your anxiety lessens as well. Playing games can make you feel relaxed and bring down your tension. People who may be suffering from a brain illness also play games to feel relieved, as it acts as a painkiller.
- Overplaying and Addiction- Though playing games has its pros that can help children, one must not forget that playing too much can also lead to a problem. When a child plays a game for too long, it becomes difficult for him/her to dissociate from the reel world to come back to the real world. This way, he associates all the daily factors of life with online games. This is an addiction and several children every year get addicted to these games.
- Health Issues – Due to getting addicted to games, many times children go for hours and hours without stopping the game. This bad habit leads to them missing out on their meals and excess playing can also lead to the eyes and brain get damaged. Mental stress is also one of the most important health issues that go unnoticed.
- Getting Overweight – There are two instances here. As mentioned before, due to excess playing, some children miss out on their meals while some others stay on the same couch for hours where they have been playing, and keep snacking on junk food. This is called stress-eating. This happens when during the game, they are at a stage that they can’t get past automatically leading them to take out stress on the food.
Spams and Frauds – One of the biggest cons of playing online card games is wrong information. Some websites that have these online card games available may not always be the most trustworthy. Wrong information can influence a child and lead them to do something bad. Making internet friends through such mediums is always risky, since we may never know if that person is real. When playing a game online, it is one of the most common frauds to make children pay or give their real name for a new stage in the game or a special version.
- Falling behind in academics – Perhaps the biggest concern for parents is to see their children falling behind in academics due to playing too many games online. Since playing games online can be addictive, children often lose track of time and play for hours and hours, thus missing out on their daily school projects and assignments.
Online card games are perhaps one of the best ways to play our favorite games with our friends again. You can play games like Monopoly, Solitaire, and Sequence with your friends from home and have a great time! Even though playing games has its pros and cons, it may be one of the best ways of playing these games for children.