Oftentimes data from your physical drives get deleted are formatted. The reason behind this abrupt deletion could be a virus attack or the accidental use of shift plus delete. But once the data actually gets deleted, the reason behind the same does not really matter anymore. What matters then is the stress of recovering the data lost.
Let’s focus on the word stress for a moment. The process of data recovery is indeed stressful, right? Well, not anymore. Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software is a tool that you can use to recover your data quite easily. The software is available for both Mac as well as Windows operating systems.
How does it work? What are the features of the software? If you are excited do you know more about this straightforward and effortless way of recovering your data and such questions are already clouding up your mind, we are here to help you out? Keep scrolling and you will find all that you need to know about this amazing tool.
What Is Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software?
You might have come across many data recovery software, but Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software is one of the best that you will ever come across. No matter what kind of a data loss scenario you are dealing with, be it accidental deletion, some sort of an improper operation, or an unintended system formatting, Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software can help you with it.
It is also super easy to learn how to use the software. It has an easy-to-understand and simple-to-use user interface. The process of recovering your lost data is simple as well as safe. This recovery tool gives the users supreme control over where the recovered data is to be restored, and what parts of the data you want to be restored as well.
What Are The Features Of Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software?
Now that you have obtained a brief idea as to what the software is, and what it has to offer, let’s delve a bit deeper into the kinds of features that you can avail yourself of by using this software. Keep reading.
- 4DDiG Data Recovery Software Does not change any of your data. It is a read-only recovery. This software does not try to rewrite any of your data and recovers the same as it was before deletion.
- Also, Window users can retrieve data from various devices, such as laptop/desktop, USB, internal and external drive, etc. The software can recover 1000+ files, regardless of the type, like documents, videos, photos, and audio. Data loss due to formatting, corruption, accidental deletion, lost partition, crashed system, or, virus attack, nevertheless, it is retrievable with the use of the software.
- Similarly, Mac users can also expect nothing less. 100% secured data recovery from deleted files, applicable on all Mac devices (SD card, USB, digital camera, etc.). Moreover, fast, easy (just 3 clicks to data restoration), and reliable with a high success rate.
- This software also provides you with a preview before it actually attempts the recovery. By this, you can always check out the data that was lost previously and then allow the process of recovery to begin.
- Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software always scans your data before it starts the recovery process. The software allows you to stock the previous scanning results and then import them to carry on with the recovery process without scanning again.
- By using this software while recovering your lost data, you can also filter the data being recovered by customizing the search. You can search for the files by their names, or sizes, or even the dates on which they were saved and recover only those specific files. This also fastens the entire process, restoring only the data that requires saving.
How To Recover Your Data?
Up until now, we have been discussing how easy it is to recover your lost data. Now we are about to take a look at the stepwise procedure of recovering data using Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software.
Now, as we have already mentioned earlier, this software is available for both Mac as well as Windows operating systems. So here we deal with both of these operating systems separately.
For Mac Users
First, let us look at the process to recover data from Mac. The steps are as follows.
- First, after you launch 4DDiG upon installation, you need to select a location such as say your hard drive.
- Thereafter click on the scan button. This will kick start the process of looking up all the deleted files from your system.
- After the scanning process is completed, you can click on the files to check out more details about the same. The scanning process might take up a bit of time.
- After you are done previewing you need to click on the recover button. You also need to decide where your recovered files are to be restored. would be a smarter choice to not save the recovered data to the location from where they were deleted or formatted.
Keep in mind that if you are going to recover lost data from Mac OS High Sierra and later system, you need to first disable SIP so as to grant access to the Mac files.
For Window Users
Now that we are done with the Mac system, here are the steps that you need to know to recover data from windows. Take a look.
- First off you need to select a local disc once you have installed and launched the Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Software. You will be shown the home interface that will give you options of locations from where your data was deleted.
- After you have selected the location from where your data was lost, you need to click on the start button.
- The software will then start to scan all the files that were deleted. The number of files scanned and found and the time remaining to complete the rest of the work will be displayed on your screen constantly.
- There is also an option of deep scan in case you do not find certain missing files in the scanned results.
- After the process of scanning is completed you can preview the data from your local disc and even search for particular file types such as videos, photos, documents, audios, and so on. You can select the files that you want to be recovered and restored by selecting them in this step.
- Once you are done selecting the files that you want to recover, you need to click on the recover button and a dialogue box will open asking you for the location where you want the files to be restored.
In case you are trying to recover data from a crash computer, you need to keep in mind that you need to keep some stuff’s already from beforehand. Make sure that you have another working computer at hand, a blank USB drive that has more than 1.5 G space available, along with of course the 4DDiG Data recovery software ready. Also, again, keep in mind that while you are recovering data from an external hard drive try not to save the data in the same partition from which it got deleted earlier.
Now that you have gone through all of it yourself, you will surely agree with our statement earlier that this software is indeed one of the best recovery programs available on the web right now. So now, the next time your data gets lost accidentally or you fall prey to unplanned formatting, you know exactly which tool to look up!